Are you thinking about writing your first book, but aren’t sure where to...
Things to Remember:
- Most people lack direction.
- Most people don’t set goals
- Don’t be afraid to set goals.
- Write your goals down.
- Make your goals realistic.
- Take small steps and steady actions.
- Gather information on how to achieve your goals.
- Organize a course of action.
- Take action daily.
- Goals are accomplished one step at a time.
- Picture yourself accomplishing your goals.
- Stay on track and evaluate yourself constantly.
- Constantly set new goals.
- You need more than one goal.